Rafael Moscatel, CIPM, CRM, IGP
Information Governance & Data Privacy Consultant
Rafael Moscatel is an author, motivational speaker and Managing Director of Compliance and Privacy Partners. He has over twenty years of experience implementing successful digital transformation programs for the Fortune 500 including Paramount Pictures and Farmers Insurance.
As a strategic advisor, he is responsible for helping organizations develop their IT governance, compliance, and privacy roadmaps. He specializes in designing defensible global information governance policies and has an extensive background in project delivery, audit remediation, and change management within highly regulated industries. He has been honored with the coveted Excellence for an Organization Award by ARMA International and speaks regularly about data governance at industry events such as AIIM, ILTA, MER, BoxWorks, and the Document Strategy Forum.
His latest book, Tomorrow’s Jobs Today: Wisdom and Career Advice from Thought Leaders in AI, Big Data, Blockchain, The Internet of Things, Privacy, and More, will be released by John Hunt Publishing in 2021. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARMA International InfoCon – September 2020
- Execusummit – Resolving Disputes Post COVID-19
- Day 2 Keynote – AIIM International Conference – Dallas 2020
- Webinar – California Privacy Act – Now What Do We Do? – January 20, 2020
- Meeting Evolving Business Needs: A Conversation between RIM Educators and Thought Leaders – MER Conference – Chicago 2020
- Using Information Governance with a Privacy Compliance Plan as the Fulcrum for Data Privacy and Continuous Compliance – MER Conference – Chicago 2020
- Preparing for the California Consumer Privacy Act – October 30, 2019 – ILTA San Diego Chapter
- Data Protection, A Primer for your Fiduciary; It’s Your Business, Protect It! – Century City Chamber of Commerce – October 3, 2019
- Los Angeles – Workshop – Leveraging a GDPR Compliance Investment for CCPA / Privacy by Design – Los Angeles (Sponsor)
- Executing the Information Governance Strategy for the Post-Cloud World – Document Strategy Forum – Anaheim May 7-10, 2019
- AIIM On Air – Los Angeles – September 9. 2018
- Closing The Governance Gap: Executing Your Information Governance Strategy in the Real World – San Francisco – BoxWorks – August 29, 2018
- AIIM Leadership Summit 2018 – Baltimore – June 27, 2018
- CASE STUDY: Moving from Independent Organizational Silos to Effective Information Governance – MER Conference – Chicago – May 28, 2018
- A Modern Records Management Case Study – AIIM International – San Antonio – 2018
- Excellence For An Organization Award – ARMA – Orlando 2017
- Managing Digital Records Roundtable – ARMA- GLA – Conference 2016